Dynamic life, stress, bad mood require periodic solitude and relaxation. And one of the most successful options for this is the bathroom. Water treatments are great for relieving fatigue and tension. And today we are happy to share with you recipes for relaxing baths.
To get the maximum benefit from such procedures, you should follow several important rules:
- It is most effective to take a relaxing bath before going to bed, when after it you can safely go to rest.
- Keep track of the water temperature. It should not be higher than + 37 degrees.
- The maximum time is half an hour. This is enough to get the desired effect, as well as protect the skin from the negative effects of certain components.
- To get the best results, it is recommended to take a shower first, using a scrub.
- Not overdo. Relax sessions at home should not be conducted more than three times a week.
Types of procedures
The easiest way to have relaxed is to add scented foam or sea salt to the water. But if you want to get a relaxing and therapeutic effect at the same time, then we offer you several proven recipes:
Everyone knows that natural herbs are the perfect natural sedative. Perfectly suited mixture:
- 5 tbsp Linden and chamomile;
- 10 g of calendula, yarrow and Wheatgrass root;
- 100 g of oregano and nettle.
A small amount of valerian root has a great effect on improving health,and mint will improve the skin’s condition. If you need to eliminate discomfort in the muscles, it is recommended to use sage and eucalyptus.
It is also important to remember how to make the infusion correctly. To do this, the herbs are poured with boiling water, heated in a water bath for 15 minutes, and sent to infuse for 2-3 hours.
Such procedures have a mild sedative effect on the body, as well as increase the protective forces, improve the condition of the skin and normalize the nervous system.
In short, a great option to get rid of stress.
To prepare such a bath, you will need 1-1. 5 kg of pine branches and cones. They need to be brewed in the same way as herbs.
If you can not collect raw materials yourself, then you can always buy pine needles extract at the pharmacy.
These baths are made with the addition of oils. Just 5-6 drops dissolved in water will give an incredible aroma and improve your mood.
Which of them can be used:
- rose is a real antidepressant that has a relaxing effect;
- melissa-improve sleep;
- lavender-refreshes and relieves pain;
- patchouli-will relieve emotional stress;
- citrus fruits will cheer you up and fill you with energy.
As you can see, it is not only pleasant, but also useful.
In addition, it is important to take care of your comfort. Stock up on a comfortable pillow or cushion for your head. Do not forget to prepare a large towel and a cozy Bathrobe, which you can wrap up after relaxing procedures, after applying a moisturizer to the body.
A Cup of hot tea or fruit juice will complement your well-spent time. Enjoy your relaxation!