Of course movement – an incentive to health and a happy life. Sitting in place will never give the body a charge and will not improve its condition. Even elementary walking in the fresh air for an hour a day can cheer you up.
But, feeling fleeting discomfort, or symptoms such as: rapid fatigue of the legs when walking, frequent seizures and pain in the legs, the appearance of swelling in the ankles, difficulties in wearing heels, this may indicate the appearance of flat feet.
HOW TO GET RID OF FLAT FEET? GO TO THE DOCTOR
Go to the doctor is not literally, of course, but a visit to the orthopedist should be immediate. If the diagnosis is still confirmed, it is urgent to take certain measures. It is undesirable to let this problem take its course, because flatfoot is a stimulant of many negative consequences, such as:
- foot deformation;
- deformation in the knee joints as a possible consequence of flat feet;
- ingrown nails into the skin, improper development of the muscles of the Shin and legs and ect.
GYMNASTICS IS A WAY TO GET RID OF FLAT FEET
You just need to put a little bit of diligence on yourself and then the problem will disappear on its own.
Exercises ” how to get rid of flat feet»:
1. Put your feet shoulder width apart, then do not sharply rotate the feet, while placing them in a straight line – first connect the socks, then the heels. This exercise should be performed, first sitting and then standing, holding the back of a chair.
2. To get rid of flat feet, put your feet shoulder width apart. Next, alternately roll the feet from the outside to the inside.
3. This exercise should be performed, first sitting and then standing, holding the back of a chair. Rotate the feet one by one in one direction and the other.
4. Legs put on width of shoulders, feet arrange in parallel to each other. To get rid of flat feet, slowly perform lifts alternately on the toes and heels, first with both feet, and then one by one.
5. Stand up straight. Do one foot big lunge forward. Then change the supporting leg and rotate the torso 180°. Keep your back straight all the time.
6. Exercise is called “ballet step”, it will effectively help to save you from flat feet. Is that for a minute you need to walk on the spot, without taking your socks off the floor and bending your knees. At the same time try to shake your hips more. And the upper torso, including the shoulders, ideally, should not move.
7. Sit with your legs straight and try to bend and extend your toes as much as possible. If you feel pain and tension, then do the exercise correctly. To get rid of flat feet, do three approaches.
8. Sit down, keep your legs relaxed. If you have a ball, or any small object, several times shift it from place to place, using the stop. It is important to raise the legs and not dragging the object on the floor. All exercises start with 10 times, gradually increasing their number.
HOW TO GET RID OF FLAT FEET IS A USEFUL PROCEDURE
After charging, be sure to do the following procedures:
1. Massaging the feet. To do this, it is best to use a wooden massager, old rosary, or a ball with spikes, will help in getting rid of flat feet.
2. Rubbing and kneading the legs, starting from the knees and ending with the foot. In this case, you need to use a special cream or ointment.
3. After that, you should wear warm socks. Regular implementation of this treatment, based on their own experience, allows you to completely get rid of flat feet after 4-5 months.
HOW TO GET RID OF FLAT FEET-SIMPLE RULES
At the same time, you also need to remember a few simple rules:
- in the future, choose the right shoes with soft soles;
- avoid tight shoes;
- to get rid of flat feet, try not to wear high heels too often, and it is best to choose shoes with heels up to 5 cm;
- if possible, walk more barefoot;
- do not sit at home, more exercise, only without fanaticism;
- eat more calcium and vitamins.