The very first facial wrinkles begin to appear on the face. Only at a young age, they immediately disappear, one has only to relax the face, but older people they become more visible. They say that the location of the facial folds can be found out the nature of the person. After all, they reflect all the emotions and individual facial expressions of each of us.
To control laughter, sadness, smile and tears is quite a difficult task for those who do not want to spoil their face with early facial wrinkles. But it is still possible to avoid them with the help of gymnastics for the face, smoothing massage and a complex of cosmetic procedures. And what exactly we will consider in detail in the article.
At the initial stage of the appearance of facial wrinkles, they still have the opportunity to easily get rid of at home with the help of gymnastics for the face or face-building. To date, there are many video trainings that teach in detail all comers of this technique. It allows you to maintain the skin tone and keep it young and beautiful. Such exercises should be performed regularly and every day, then a tightened oval of the face and radiant skin are provided to you.
As well as our body, the skin of the face needs constant support of tone in the form of exercises and proper care for it.
The most effective face-building exercises for smoothing facial wrinkles.
- Warmup. To prepare the muscles of the face to the exercises to start them you need to warm up. To do this, warm up the palms of each other and apply them in turn first to the forehead, then to the lower part of the face (oval) and in the Central part of the face (cheeks).
- Exercises for the muscles of the forehead. Firmly press the palm to his forehead just above the eyebrows, and raise them up and down.
- For eye muscles. Open your eyes very wide, and stretch the muscles of the eye. Sustain them in this position for 20 seconds. Then quickly open and close your eyes for 10 seconds. To relax the eye muscles, lift their outer corners upwards. Hold them in this position for 10 seconds. All these exercises should be done for 8-9 approaches.
- For cheekbones. The palm of your hand to put on his cheeks, to the tips of the fingers were located at ear level. Then inflate the cheeks, creating resistance in the palms. Alternately, roll the air from one cheek to another 10 times. Then the same puff her cheeks full of air and completely blow them out.
Methods of facial massages there are many. But its classical form is based on light stroking movements of the fingertips along certain lines. All manipulations are aimed at maximum relaxation of the facial muscles and at the same time to increase tone and blood circulation. Thanks to regular massage sessions, the oval of the face is noticeably improved, swelling disappears and the skin becomes more elastic and radiant.
Prior to the massage you need to prepare for it. For this:
- Cut the nails shorter, so as not to injure the delicate skin.
- Wash your hands well with soap and water to disinfect them.
- Wear a special cap to the hair did not interfere during the massage.
- Thoroughly clean the skin from cosmetics.
- Apply moisturizer to the face.
After that, go to the procedure
- The first massage movements begin from the forehead area. We move strictly along the lines from the nose up to the top of the head before the growth of hair movement, in circular movements. In this case, you need to slightly press on the skin to smooth and stretch the wrinkles.
- Go to the skin in the eye area. Because the skin is very thin and delicate, the movements should be very light and pumping (without pressing and stretching). Correct direction on massage lines from inside nook to external – on top eyelids and to reverse side – on bottom eyelids. The same sequence should be observed when removing makeup, so as not to injure the skin around the eyes.
- Cheeks knead smooth movements from the bottom up from the corners of the lips, moving to the temples.
- Nasolabial folds stretch from the nose to the outer edge of the face.
- The chin area of the movements. At the same time do not forget about the neck, there are also very often the first signs of wrinkles. The front part of the knead lightly stroking from the bottom up, the side – in the opposite direction.
- Deep wrinkles are worked out, slightly pinching the skin.
THE MASK FOR SMOOTHING OF FACIAL WRINKLES AT HOME
Recipe №1 With gelatin
Gelatin helps to give the skin elasticity, fill it with natural collagen and smooth fine lines. And milk well moisturizes dry skin. Thus, an instant “rejuvenation effect”is achieved.
- 2 tablespoons gelatin;
- 3 teaspoons milk.
To prepare this mask you need to pre-dissolve the required amount of gelatin in warm (not hot) water for 10-15 minutes or to melt gelatin in the microwave (5-10секунд). Apply the dissolved gelatin with massage movements on the area of strong wrinkles and wait for the full hardening of the mask. It usually takes 20-25 minutes. Gelatin mask is removed in several ways. The most common option is to rinse the mixture with warm water. Or a more interesting option, if the mask is well frozen, it is possible to remove it in the form of a film, picking up a piece of frozen mixture.
Recipe №2 Smoothing mask of oatmeal
Thanks to oatmeal, skin cells are regenerated. Also, its composition is perfect for soothing irritated skin, removing scars after severe acne and restoring the skin after inflammatory formations.
- 2 teaspoons ground oatmeal;
- 2 teaspoons of yogurt.
To soften the oat flakes, they need to be lightly doused with boiling water or soaked in warm water for 5 minutes. Then mix them with kefir and a uniform layer of massage movements on the skin. Rinse after 10 minutes with warm water.
Recipe №3 With honey
Due to the rich composition of honey from useful trace elements, the skin is saturated with nutrients. Moreover, the mask of honey allows you to tone and regulate the fine structure of the upper layer of the epidermis. To avoid redness on the skin, you need to conduct a preliminary test for an allergic reaction from honey. To do this, apply a small amount to the wrist area.
- 1 tablespoon honey;
- 20 drops of any vegetable oil (olive, burdock, almond, focal, etc.)
Honey is slightly melted if it is in a solid state and add oil. Apply lightly to the skin and rinse with warm water after 15 minutes.
When wrinkles become deep enough and independently with the help of home treatments and massage can not cope with them, then come to the aid of modern technology and advances in cosmetology. Currently, there are many salon procedures to solve this problem. Here are just some of them:
- laser therapy
- microcurrent method
Thus, there are many ways to combat facial wrinkles. And which of them to give preference to, each woman decides for themselves individually, based on their own preferences and the degree of severity of wrinkles. But still, to maintain the beauty and youth of the skin, it is better to carry out preventive procedures on a regular basis and make smoothing masks at home than to resort to expensive salon manipulations.