The eyes are one of the most important and priceless human organs. Unfortunately, in the age of modern gadgets, many have completely stopped monitoring their health. People spend their days watching computer monitors and smartphones, forgetting that you can properly spoil even 100% vision. We will tell you how to maintain and improve your eyesight without leaving home.
Method 1: Proper nutrition
Organs begin to get sick when the body lacks certain elements. If you have a balanced and regular diet, you probably won’t have any problems. Here’s what minerals and vitamins are needed for good vision:
If the element is deficient, hemeralopia may develop – a decrease in visual acuity in the evening and at night. To replenish your vitamin A supply, include lettuce, cod liver, butter, carrots, onions, and green peas in your daily diet. Vitamin A helps maintain visual acuity.
Vitamin C can be found in many foods: citrus fruits, rose hips, black currants, eggplants, zucchini, and cabbage. It has a tonic effect and improves blood circulation in the vessels.
Important for good performance of the visual analyzer. You can find the element in bread with bran and green vegetables.
Ideal for the prevention of the most common eye diseases. Vitamin E can be found in butter, egg yolk, milk, oatmeal, and legumes.
And do not forget about the berries: blueberries are a real storehouse of elements that are necessary for maintaining and improving vision
Method 2: Training
Vision problems occur due to heredity, trauma, disease, and eye strain. In the latter case, you should try to restore the sharpness yourself.
Eyes, like other organs, tend to get tired. Especially if your work involves a constant stay at the computer monitor or tablet, which has a very negative effect on the visual muscles. In order to work them out and relieve fatigue, there are not enough drops or glasses. But exercises will help to gradually improve vision.
1. Before you start training, try to relax your eyes. To do this, RUB your hands to feel their warmth, close your eyes and cover your eyelids with your palms for a few minutes. Then open and blink frequently. You can also use a sleep mask with special helium balloons that can be heated or cooled. Now proceed to the training itself.
2. Close your eyes again and start imagining nice pictures: velvet, sea shore, Park. Look at the details and try to make the vision clear.
3. Close your eyes tightly and open them wide. Repeat this procedure at least 8-10 times. Then you should blink quickly.
4. Focus your eyes on the top point in the right corner of the room. Start gently lowering your eyes down, then fix them on the bottom corner. Draw a conditional square to the top of the left corner of the room. Repeat the exercise about 2-3 times.
5. In one movement, move your gaze up and down about 5-10 times.
6. In the same way, try to draw a large circle with your eyes about 5 times.
7. Take a deep breath and close your eyes tightly. Hold your breath for a few minutes, then open your eyes wide and exhale noisily.
There are several other ways to improve your vision.
· Work only in the correct light. It should not be too bright or dark.
· If you work at the monitor – take breaks from time to time for gymnastics.
· Also try massaging your eyelids with your fingertips to improve blood circulation.
· Arrange a contrast shower for your eyes. In the morning, rinse your eyes with warm water, then reduce the temperature to cool. In the evening, you should repeat the procedure-but on the contrary.
· Sleep. Full sleep helps your eyes relax and prepare for a new working day.
Value your vision and take care of it!