Apples can be called the most popular and popular fruit, so let’s look at what they are useful for human health, what vitamins are in the Apple and their medicinal properties.
What microelements and vitamins are contained in apples
To date, a huge number of varieties of apples have been bred, each of which has certain useful qualities, as well as size, color (yellow, green, red, multi-colored) and taste (tart, sweet, sour). But one thing remains unchanged – this fruit is delicious and popular, it is constantly eaten raw, used to prepare a variety of dishes, make drinks and juices.
The Apple contains a large number of vitamins such as C, E, B1, B2, as well as useful for the human body amino acids, fiber and unsaturated fats.
Among the main trace elements that make up apples, you can select Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium and Iron.
Note: according to the vitamin composition, green apples are considered more useful if they contain more basic vitamins (for example, vitamin C is almost 3 times more), as well as more useful acids, microelements and less sugar.
The calorie content of 100 grams of Apple is 52 cal, so this fruit is low-calorie and is widely used in everyday nutrition and diets.
What are the benefits of apples for human health
- Apples do not contain allergenic substances, so they can be safely eaten by both adults and children.
- It has a positive effect on the human cardiovascular system, helps to reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood, and the calcium and potassium contained in the Apple are useful for strengthening the heart muscles.
- Eating apples and Apple juice helps to normalize the human digestive system, removing harmful substances and toxins.
- Those who suffer from stomach ulcers, as well as in the presence of gastritis, should definitely pay attention to baked apples.
- Apples are useful for weight loss diets, as they slow down the process of converting carbohydrates into fats in the human body.
- Regular consumption of fresh apples normalizes brain activity, improves memory, and most importantly prevents the appearance of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Regular consumption of apples reduces the possibility of getting diabetes by almost a third.
- Eating apples reduces the risk of asthma, and if it already exists, it is easier to carry this disease.
- For stomach disorders and to normalize the stool, apples will be a good helper.
- Apples are useful for teeth, especially if you eat them after a meal, thereby clearing the plaque from the tooth enamel.
Important: the fresher the Apple, the more vitamins it contains, so try to eat fresh fruits that have recently been plucked from the tree.
Useful properties of Apple seed
Most Apple lovers do not even realize that you can eat Apple seeds and that they are useful, since they have a fairly high content of iodine, which has a beneficial effect on the human endocrine system and thyroid gland. Also, Apple bones contain vitamin B17, which helps to keep the body in good shape and fight fatigue.
Just a couple of seeds from a fresh Apple can replenish the daily rate of iodine in the human body.
Important: Apple seeds are not recommended to be consumed in large quantities, since in addition to useful iodine, they contain prussic acid, which is dangerous for human health, so up to 3 seeds will be enough.
Harmful properties of apples for the human body
Among the variety of useful and medicinal properties of apples, there are several negative ones:
- Fans of Apple diets should not forget that this can lead to stomach disorders.
- With increased acidity in the stomach, it is better to abandon the use of apples.
- Sour apples are not recommended for stomach and duodenal ulcers.
In conclusion, it should be noted that everyone should know the benefits of apples, since this is a very useful and affordable fruit that can be purchased throughout the year. Eat apples, give preference to fresh and home-grown varieties, rather than the perfect polished imported ones that have been repeatedly treated with chemicals.