1. Do you think that it is enough to wash your skin with water to moisturize it.
Ordinary water at first seems quite harmless, but in fact it contains a huge percentage of salts that settle on the skin and give the opposite effect — its dryness. To moisturize in this case, you should use thermal sprays, because they have the best moisturizing effect. Thermal water includes not only minerals, but also other useful elements. They saturate the skin and soften it, preventing the feeling of “tightness” and dryness.
Recent medical experiments have shown that mineral-rich water strengthens the skin, restores pH balance and protects the skin from aggressive external influences, such as polluted air. It is even easier to use thermal water in the form of a spray — sprinkle it on the skin and wipe off the remnants after a minute.
2. Do you think you can use your parents 'or friends' cosmetics
Yes, you can use them, but only if they are suitable specifically for your skin type. Using inappropriate tools is one of the most common mistakes. Studies have shown that 64% of women do not know what type of skin their skin belongs to, and 37% of teenagers use the wrong care products and cosmetics.
How do you determine your skin type? For example, if you feel dry and” tight ” in the morning and during the day, it means that it is dry. If it is subject to sudden rashes or a burning sensation, it is sensitive. If the skin is shiny, then most likely it is combined or oily.
3. Do you think you can nourish your skin with vitamin E in ampoules
It is true that vitamin E has excellent nutritional and moisturizing properties, but when it is used as an oil solution, it can cause skin irritation, and then, as a result, rashes and dark spots. Vitamin E is added to lotions, creams and other skin care products, it can also be sold in ampoules and in any form it fights skin aging.
Vitamin E reduces the appearance of facial wrinkles and folds, reduces the risk of sun exposure to the skin, and thus prevents the formation of cancer cells. But we must remember that the content of vitamin E in ampoules should not exceed 5%, otherwise it can cause serious side effects.
4. Do you think that all types of essential oils are harmful to oily skin
This is a fundamentally incorrect statement. Only mineral oils clog pores and cause irritation. Almost 78% of skin care products contain such essential oils that have completely different effects: some moisturize the skin, others nourish and cleanse it. For example, jojoba, olive and aloe Vera oils are recommended for women whose skin is of the oily or combination type.
5. Do you think that scrubs with natural grains are better than scrubs with synthetic granules
It’s just the opposite. The edges of the synthetic granules have been carefully processed, so they do not cause any damage. Limit the use of sea salt for your knees, heels, and elbows, but never try to exfoliate your face or neck with it.
How can your face help identify health problems?
It is known that the complexion can indicate various health problems, starting with iron deficiency (anemia) and ending with dehydration.
1. Dim color: anemia, stress, fatigue, Smoking abuse. In this case, you should drink fresh carrot juice and at least 1.5 liters of mineral water every day. Regular scrubbing is necessary in order to give the face a healthy color.
2. Yellow color: liver disease, heart disease, high blood pressure, poor nutrition, dehydration, spleen failure, jaundice. Drink 3-4 glasses of freshly squeezed lemon and carrot juice, 2 liters of mineral water. Make honey face masks twice a week.
3. Red color: poor blood circulation, lack of vitamins and minerals, heart disease, high temperature, weak blood vessels, acne, contact dermatitis. Eat as much fresh fruit and vegetables as possible.
4. Dark circles under the eyes: lack of sleep, anemia, beriberi, kidney disease, nasal congestion, fluid retention, chronic sinusitis, dehydration.
More than just washing
Washing twice a day (morning and evening) with suitable care products for your skin type is enough to keep it clean and healthy. There is no need to use harsh detergents to achieve perfectly clean skin.
Find the most suitable tool for you and do not forget to wash your face. Buy the can and gentle cleansing face and apply toner, if necessary. Choose a moisturizer with UV protection. If after a morning and evening toilet you feel” tightness ” of the skin, then most likely you overdo it with cleansing.
Apply sunscreen in the summer is necessary. It protects the skin from the negative effects of sunlight and reduces the risk of cancer cells. Ultraviolet rays not only cause early aging, but also freckles, brown spots, pale complexion, and so on. It is important to use a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15 every day, even in winter. Solar radiation destroys collagen and elastin, which leads to sagging skin and the formation of wrinkles.
Too much makeup
Cosmetics are often contaminated, which leads to serious skin diseases — rashes, redness, swelling, itching, and even scarring. Too frequent use of cosmetics causes premature aging due to the fact that the skin can not breathe. The pores are clogged and acne forms.
If you follow these simple rules, then in the near future you will notice how your skin has changed:
1. Eat right.
2. Eat as many fresh vegetables and fruits as possible.
3. Add fish and chicken to your diet.
4. Take vitamin C daily.
5. Drink at least 1.5 liters of water a day.
6. Limit your use of alcohol and caffeine.
7. Exercise regularly.
8. Use a nourishing cream.
9. Care products must contain retinol, vitamins and antioxidants.