A lush hairstyle is a matter of pride for any woman. The condition of the strands is negatively affected by numerous modern living conditions. To know how and how you can strengthen your hair from falling out at home, should any girl who dreams of a perfect thick hair. In this article, we will look in detail at effective ways to help restore the beauty of weakened curls.
FACTORS THAT CONTRIBUTE TO HAIR LOSS
- Hormonal failure in the body that occurs during pregnancy, menopause, and breast-Feeding. During these periods, a woman is recommended to take vitamin complexes, as well as food rich in calcium.
- Environmental factors such as salty sea water, pool chlorine, or prolonged exposure to the sun or cold without a headdress have a detrimental effect on the hairline. To protect the curls, rinse them after swimming in the sea and after visiting the fresh water pool, take a swimming cap with you and put on a headdress when going out.
- Very often, the hair can begin to fall out intensively after an unsuccessful staining with aggressive substances or perming. Negatively affects the health of strands using a hair dryer, ironing, curling irons and other thermal devices. Harmful effects on the condition of hair and too frequent use of varnish.
- Long-term strict diets cause a significant impact not only on the state of the body, but also on the strands. Insufficient amount of vitamins leads to a decrease in hair density. During the diet, you should not give up nutritious and vitamin-rich foods, it is better to reduce the size of portions, completely exclude fast carbohydrates from the diet and engage in physical activity.
- Curls can start to fall out excessively when developing fungal-type diseases, such as seborrhea.
- Sometimes loss of hair follicles indicate problems with the thyroid gland.
- Long-term stress and nervous strain: problems at work, in the family, quarrels with loved ones, protection of the diploma. Being in this state makes the curls more dull and brittle, and a significant hairball remains on the comb after each combing.
If the problem of hair loss is too acute, you should contact a trichologist. The specialist will prescribe a survey, and based on the results of the tests, will determine the reasons that caused this problem.
To diagnose excessive hair loss, it is enough not to wash your hair for three days, then hold your hands and collect all the hair that fell out. If their number is more than 15 pieces, it indicates that your curls are weakened and need treatment. In this article, we will talk about how and how to strengthen the hair roots at home, using simple and affordable tools for everyone.
You can strengthen your hair at home using masks that are prepared on the basis of natural oils. The following types are most effective:
- burdock-accelerates growth, stimulates the roots, provides the necessary nutrition for the scalp and the curls themselves;
- olive oil-used to eliminate breakage and dryness;
- almond – provides nutrition to the hair, giving it Shine and silkiness and stimulates their growth;
- coconut – makes strands more shiny and prevents their excision, has antifungal and antioxidant properties;
- flaxseed-has a beneficial effect on the scalp, gives it the necessary nutrients, stimulates growth and eliminates dandruff.
They can be used separately or mixed with each other. Before starting the procedure, the oil must be heated. To do this, place the bottle in a container of hot water or put it on the battery for a few minutes. During application, RUB the product into the roots, and then carefully distribute it over the entire length. Then assemble the bundle and put on the bag. Leave on for a few hours or overnight, then rinse with shampoo. Repeat the procedure weekly no more than once.
EFFECTIVE WAYS TO STRENGTHEN HAIR AT HOME
1. Mask based on egg yolk. This composition will saturate the strands and make them stronger. For cooking, you will need:
- yolks – 2;
- cognac – 40 ml;
- water – 40 ml.
Place the yolks in a clean container and RUB until light. Connect the cognac with the yolks with water. Stir the mask until smooth. Apply the product to the roots, carefully rubbing it with your fingertips. Gather a bunch on your head, put a bag on top and wrap your hair with a towel. Keep it for half an hour or an hour, then rinse with shampoo.
2. Vodka with pepper. The solution is designed for rapid growth, strengthening weak curls and eliminating fat. For cooking, you will need:
- 100 g crushed aloe leaves;
- 1 medium-sized red pepper pod;
- 200 ml of vodka.
Mix all the ingredients and put them in a dark, cool place for at least 21 days (3 weeks). RUB the product daily into the scalp for 2 months.
3. Mask based on sour milk. The recipe is suitable for people with weak hair, prone to excessive loss. For cooking, you will need:
- 0.5 cups sour milk;
- 20 g of yeast;
- 1 tablespoon of honey.
In half a glass of milk, dilute the yeast and let the mixture swell. Next, add the honey and mix everything thoroughly until you get a mushy semi-thick consistency. Apply to the scalp, rubbing into the roots, and leave for 40-50 minutes.
4. Mask with castor oil. The recipe will help strengthen the curls and make them shiny. For cooking, take:
- castor oil-30 ml;
- honey-10 g;
- lemon juice-10 g;
- yolk – 1.
Mix all components in a clean container. After that, use a special brush to evenly distribute the resulting mask over the skin and hair length. After 30-40 minutes, rinse the mixture.
5. Mask with aloe. The recipe will help make the hair more thick and silky. For cooking, you will need:
- 2 egg yolks;
- 1 tablespoon of aloe juice;
- 1 tablespoon of cognac;
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder.
All components are mixed and applied with massage movements. Soak for about an hour, then rinse with running water.
6. Onion mask. One of the most famous remedies for severe hair loss. Chop a few onions in a blender or meat grinder. The resulting mass should be thoroughly squeezed and use the resulting juice. You can apply it using a sponge, evenly distributing it over the entire surface of the skin. After that, you need to cover your head with a bag and put a warm hat on top or wrap it with a towel. After 30-40 minutes, the juice can be washed off. This tool actively affects the hair follicles, further improves blood circulation in them.
7. Mask of rye bread. The recipe is intended for girls who dream of growing thick curls. Bread contains a huge amount of b vitamins, which are useful for the health of curls. To prepare the strengthening composition, take a few pieces of rye bread and pour them with boiling water. After that, leave them to swell for about 2 hours. RUB the resulting suspension into the scalp and wrap it with a towel. After an hour and a half, you can wash off with warm water.
8. Honey-based mask. Helps accelerate growth and gives additional volume to flaccid strands. For cooking, you need to take:
- honey – 2 tablespoons;
- mustard powder – 2 tablespoons;
- kefir – 2 tablespoons;
- aloe leaf juice-3 drops;
- rosemary oil-5 drops;
- sweet almond oil-1 teaspoon.
Preheat the honey and mix it with other ingredients. Carefully apply to the head along the length of the strands, put on a cap made of cellophane and wrap everything on top with a warm towel. Keep the firming agent for one hour, then rinse the curls with shampoo.
STRENGTHENING HAIR LOSS AT HOME WITH HERBAL DECOCTIONS
All the best for giving strands a healthy look was given to us by nature. Decoctions from natural herbs will help to improve the condition of hair, make it more dense and attractive.
The most useful for excessive hair loss is rinsing with nettle infusion.
For cooking, you will need a tablespoon of dry or fresh leaves of this plant. Fill the herb mass with two cups of boiling water, then put the solution on a slow fire and cook for about 10 minutes. Now the nettle must be given time to infuse in a place without access to light for about an hour. After that, strain the infusion with cheesecloth and dilute in one liter of warm water.
A mother-and-stepmother decoction will also help. Pour 3 tablespoons of dried plants with 1 liter of boiling water and cool. Strain the solution and rinse the hair with it after washing.
To get a positive result, use decoctions for at least one month. Before carrying out a Wellness procedure, the hair should be completely cleaned of dirt with shampoo. Rinsing should be carried out from the roots to the tips. After a little squeeze the strands and dry them naturally. Now you know how to strengthen the hair roots in case of hair loss at home, using available pharmacy herbs. It is important to note that different plants can additionally affect the color of the curls. For example, chamomile and calendula are used for lighting, and rosemary and sage are more suitable for dark-haired women.
STRENGTHEN YOUR HAIR AT HOME WITH CLAY
This product is actively used for cosmetic purposes to improve the condition of the skin. However, few people know that this healing product helps not only to get rid of Shine and acne, but also helps with this problem. Clay masks regulate the work of the sebaceous glands, make the hair more voluminous and prevent split ends. Next, let’s look at each type of clay and its effect in more detail.
- Blue. Prevents hair loss and stimulates the growth of new curls.
- White. Suitable for dry hair at the tips and oily hair at the roots. Thanks to the content of zinc, calcium, nitrogen and other useful trace elements, it perfectly cleanses, has a strengthening effect and makes the hair more voluminous.
- Red. Rich in iron and copper. Refreshes the skin, ridding it of dead cells. Helps eliminate itching and dandruff. It has a firming effect on the strands.
- Green. Makes the hair stronger, stimulates the roots and cleanses the scalp.
- Pink. It is used to restore the bulbs, as well as for enhanced nutrition. Mixtures based on it prevent loss and normalize the level of fat secreted by the glands.
Dilute the healing mask in a ceramic or wooden dish. Add a little warm water and stir until creamy. Apply the finished mixture to the roots and length. After half an hour, you can wash it off.
FEATURES OF SCALP MASSAGE
To make the hair follicles absorb more nutrients and trace elements, periodically conduct a health massage. Apply a few drops of ylang-ylang, Melissa or fir essential oil to your fingertips and start rubbing the skin with light circular movements. For best results, repeat the procedure several times a week.
After learning how and how to strengthen your hair so that it does not fall out, let’s talk about what products are useful for their health. Nutrition has a direct effect on the appearance of the hairstyle. To improve the condition of the strands, include in your daily diet dishes that contain enough fatty acids-fish, olives, cereals and nuts. Drink more water. Foods rich in vitamin B will help strengthen the bulbs and normalize the sebaceous glands, these include dairy products, eggs, and any greens. To add a healthy Shine to your curls, eat more seafood, spinach, and liver.
FEATURES OF SHAMPOOING
- Before washing, comb your curls, this will help get rid of tangles and improve blood circulation.
- Use only natural shampoos without SLS and parabens.
- The water temperature should not exceed 35-40 degrees.
- You can lather your hair no more than twice, and if you wash your hair daily, it will be enough once.
- Use the palms of your hands to pre-RUB the shampoo. Distribute the finished foam over the scalp.
- Be sure to use the balm. Apply it only to the ends of the strands.
- At the end of the washing process, wrap the wet strands with a soft Terry towel.
- Combing is undesirable to do on wet curls, previously they need to be allowed to dry slightly.
Now you know how to strengthen falling hair at home if they are lost too much. These tips will help make your hair more healthy and attractive.