Wrinkles on the forehead are a common problem, both among women and among the stronger sex. They spoil the appearance and age the face, but this defect can be corrected. Find out the negative influence factors and proven methods to combat wrinkles.
Why do they appear?
First you should consider the causes of wrinkles on the forehead:
- The beginning of the aging process. Age-related changes are inevitable and lead to the appearance of wrinkles, reducing skin turgor.
- Genetic predisposition. Heredity affects the features of the structure and structure of the skin, the aging process. Some manage to stay young for a long time, while others face the first signs of aging earlier.
- Excessive facial expressions that occur when emotions (surprise, anger, resentment), during strenuous mental work. Moreover, facial wrinkles threaten even young girls.
- Frequent stress causes spasms of blood vessels, disturb the blood circulation. As a result, the skin cells do not receive the necessary amount of nutrients and oxygen, they are depleted and lose the collagen responsible for elasticity.
- Dehydration. Non-compliance with the drinking regime leads to the evaporation of moisture from the skin cells, and water is the basis of youth and freshness of the dermis.
- Exposure to ultraviolet light. It is no secret that an intense tan ages the skin, accelerates the evaporation of moisture from it, and reduces elasticity.
- Negative impact of some environmental factors: polluted or excessively dry air, automobile exhaust, urban smog, smoke, wind, temperature changes, and dust.
- Poor diet. Part of the nutrients in the skin tissue comes from food, and if the products are harmful and devoid of minerals, vitamins and trace elements, this will affect the face and forehead.
- Bad habits: alcohol abuse, overeating, Smoking.
- A sharp decrease in body weight. Stretched skin after rapid weight loss does not have time to return to normal, it becomes flabby.
- Improper facial care: neglect of UV protection, use of inappropriate products, and frequent aggressive procedures.
- Some diseases, such as kidney, liver, blood vessels, and endocrine system.
How to deal with facial wrinkles?
How to quickly remove wrinkles on the forehead? If they are deep and caused by age-related changes, you will not be able to get rid of them completely, but you can make the defect less pronounced and noticeable. This problem requires a responsible and comprehensive approach, and the main areas of anti-wrinkle treatment are discussed in detail below.
Specialized cosmetic products
There are many specialized anti-wrinkle cosmetics on sale, including facial ones. These are creams, serums, masks. They contain components that stimulate the production of elastin and collagen, accelerate intercellular exchange, help to saturate the tissue with moisture and retain it, and restore the structure of the dermis.
Effective substances include hyaluronic acid, peptides, natural proteins, collagen, acids (salicylic, various fruit), vitamins E and A, natural oils, natural extracts and extracts of herbs, seaweed.
To combat wrinkles in women, injection cosmetic methods are used, for example, such as:
- Plasmolifting is a modern method of rejuvenation and getting rid of wrinkles on the forehead, which involves the introduction of components of your own blood-plasma into the problem areas of the epidermis.
- Biorevitalization-injections of drugs based on bioavailable hyaluronic acid that stimulates the formation of elastin and collagen.
- Botox injections. The drugs used for injections contain botulinum toxin, which provokes temporary paralysis of muscle tissues. Muscles do not contract, facial expressions are minimized, and wrinkles are smoothed out. To preserve the effect, periodic injections are required, and the results are saved for several months.
- Mesotherapy. Cosmetic preparations are applied to the skin, which are delivered to the epidermis with the thinnest short needles. The composition of the funds includes hyaluronic acid, vitamins, and organic acids.
Beauty salons and cosmetic clinics offer women a variety of effective anti-aging treatments:
- Deep peeling. It is performed using concentrated acids that remove the upper keratinized layers of the skin and stimulate the formation of new dermal cells, which provides a smoothing of wrinkles and a rejuvenating effect.
- RF-lifting involves the effect of radio-frequency electric current on the skin. This method improves blood circulation and stimulates the production of natural elastin and collagen.
- Microcurrent therapy. The principle of operation is based on electrical impulses that increase the tone of the facial muscles of the forehead area. This helps to smooth out wrinkles.
- Laser resurfacing involves exposure to laser beams that penetrate deep layers of the dermis, accelerate intercellular metabolism and provide natural formation of substances responsible for elasticity.
Massage and gymnastics
Full-fledged skin care involves regular massage procedures that significantly accelerate blood circulation and metabolism, improve blood supply. For example, you can use your fingertips to gently smooth the area of the forehead, moving from its center to the temples. Tap the area with your fingers, lightly pinch the skin, but do not pull it back too much. Before the massage, you can apply oil to the forehead. Try using spoons (heated or cooled): move the convex sides of the spoons from the Central area to the periphery. Stroking with ice cubes is useful. Perform these procedures for ten minutes in the morning and before going to bed.
To smooth out wrinkles on the forehead, do exercises:
- Open your eyes wide and raise your eyebrows alternately.
- As much as possible, wrinkle your forehead and actively smooth out the formed folds with your fingers.
- Put your hands on your forehead and raise your eyebrows. Don’t let the creases appear with your hands.
- Frown your eyebrows and at this time pull the skin towards your temples with your hands.
- Fix your eyebrows with your fingers and start grimacing, simulating surprise, anger, and resentment.
Important! The described exercises should be done daily to achieve the effect!
To eliminate localized wrinkles on the forehead, folk remedies are used. Masks are particularly effective:
- Apply the yolk of a chicken egg on your forehead for an hour.
- Make oil masks using sesame, flax, olive, and burdock oils. It is useful to add soluble pharmacy vitamins in ampoules to the funds. Exposure time – up to one and a half hours.
- Useful fruit and berry masks based on sour apples, kiwi, strawberries. These products can be combined with cream or sour cream. Keep the mask on your forehead for about an hour.
- Use cosmetic clay, diluting with water and distributing it over the problem area. The exposure time is 40-60 minutes.
- Honey masks are effective. Apply the product with massage movements, leave it for an hour, and rinse off.
- Apply the gelatin mask. Pour a tablespoon of gelatin with a small amount of water, after swelling, heat the mixture to liquefy, apply to the forehead and hold until solidified, then remove carefully.
You can also use cucumber juice for washing, drive cubes of frozen decoctions of herbs on your forehead: chamomile, nettle, mother-and-stepmother, turn, and calendula.
The tips given in this article will help you deal with wrinkles on the forehead. But it is also important to eat properly, take full care of your face and avoid negative factors if possible.