Cellulite is our female attack. Age and weight do not matter here. But don’t despair! Traditional medicine and cosmetics are what we need.
Cellulite is not a disease, it is the result of mechanical deformation of the skin resulting from lipodystrophy and hypertrophy of the surface fat cells.
The first pass of cellulite get thighs and buttocks. Unsightly “orange peel” in such places gives a lot of trouble. And get rid of it difficult. But, anything is possible! This will require an integrated approach. So, what do you need to fight cellulite?
1. Contrast shower and brush. To improve blood flow, take a contrast shower every morning.
Start the procedure with warm water (3-5 seconds), then go to cold water and massage the problem areas of the body with a strong stream of 10-15 seconds. Finish the procedure with hot water (3-5 seconds). Repeat all three. During the procedure, RUB the hips, abdomen, buttocks, knees and back with a hard brush in a circular motion.
After that, RUB well with a towel and apply a nourishing cream.
2. Bodily exercises. Without a good physical activity to get rid of cellulite is extremely difficult. Run, swim, dance, ride a bike, do fitness. All this perfectly improves the functioning of blood vessels and lymphatic system.
3. Useful wraps. Mask from blue clay is miracle for cellulitis treatment. Dilute the clay with warm water and stir until smooth. Apply the mixture to the problem areas of the body and wrap with cling film for 40 minutes. Also very helpful to wrap only in plastic wrap. But in this case you need to sweat well. In summer it is very easy.
4. Sea salt. It soothes the nervous system, relieves fatigue, cleanses and nourishes the skin. Buy in the pharmacy sea salt and add to the bath (0.5-1 kg). In salt water, you can add milk, honey, a few drops of orange or lemon essential oil, herbal infusions (especially good sage and chamomile). The water temperature should be no more than 36 degrees. The duration of the procedure is not more than 20 minutes.
5. Honey massage. Honey should be natural, without impurities. You can enhance the effect of anti-cellulite action, adding to the honey a tiny pinch of red pepper. The procedure is carried out in the evening, after a shower, the skin should be slightly steamed. Honey is applied to the problem areas of the body in turn. For example, the legs, the back surface closer to the hips. We start with any leg, take 40-50g of honey, spread on the surface and begin to massage with light pats on the leg. Massage time 20 minutes, then go to the other leg. The procedure causes pain. Honey slowly turns into white sticky mass. Massage should be performed daily for a month. Legs significantly lose weight, and the surface will be more smooth, in addition, to clean the pores and get rid of toxins.
6. Drink plenty of pure water. Give up carbonated and sweet drinks. Do not drink coffee and tea with a sugar substitute. Drink per day 2-2,5 liters of pure non-carbonated water.
7. Proper nutrition. First, enrich your menu with products that have pronounced anti-cellulite properties: Beans, beans, nuts, berries, fruits (especially citrus, pears and bananas), fresh raw vegetables (especially cabbage and onions), any greens, grain bread, porridge on water, eggs, fatty sea fish, olive oil – all these products contain important trace elements, vitamins and antioxidants that help fight the stagnation of liquid in the tissues, neutralize harmful substances that accumulate in subcutaneous fat, improve skin elasticity, refresh it.
Second, reduce the consumption of dairy products. They cause the formation of a mucous film that prevents the release of fat and toxins from the lymphatic system.
Third, try to eat as little red or fatty meat as possible. Use poultry meat, removing the peel.
Fourth, completely eliminate confectionery (except bitter chocolate) and refined sugar.
8. Dry rubbing. Take a massage brush and gradually RUB the skin from the ankles to the thighs and buttocks.
9. Always stay calm. Stress is harmful for the figure.
10. Visit the pool. Do basic exercises in the water to strengthen the muscles of the buttocks and thighs. Put your feet shoulder width apart and pull your knees up to your chest 20 times. Do the exercises with maximum effort and try to fix the knee in the chest for 1-2 seconds.
11. Special creams. Start using a cosmetic anti-cellulite agent. To make the skin of your thighs smooth and even, apply it regularly and correctly. Before using the cream (by the way, it can be a gel or emulsion, serum or milk) is not superfluous to find out what it contains and test on a small area of the skin. If the skin has abrasions, scratches, cuts or other damage, wait until they disappear.
Many funds are recommended to apply twice a day (morning and evening) at least for a month. If you want to achieve the desired effect, do it methodically, without interruption. Manufacturers of anti-cellulite creams are advised to combine their use with self-massage. To do this, often in the package with the tool is enclosed a special device (for example, rollers on the handle, massage glove). You can massage your hips with your hands. The meaning of this procedure is to increase the flow of blood to the mechanically heated problem area (which is useful in itself). At the same time, its susceptibility to the product applied to the skin increases. Massage does not allow fluid to accumulate in the subcutaneous cell space. It is better to massage gently, carefully rubbing the cream and rising from the knees to the upper thighs. Before you begin to massage, make sure that you do not have a tendency to so-called venous insufficiency. Its first manifestations are transient swelling of the legs and vascular asterisks on the skin. If you find these symptoms in yourself, refuse not only from the massage, but also from the anti-cellulite agent in General. After all, it may well contain substances that expand blood vessels.
In no way use facility from cellulitis, if you are going to bath or sauna. It is more expedient to apply the cream not before, but after the bath procedures.
The so-called Exfoliants cleanse the skin and allow it to absorb the cream better. It is better to use means of one line as they contain the balanced substances, fix and Supplement efficiency of each other.
If you have applied the product with your hands, wash them thoroughly at the end of the procedure. Anti-cellulite products contain specific components that penetrate the skin of the problem area and help to break down the slag substances accumulated in the tissues. Because the skin is very delicate, it must be treated with special attention.
Most modern anti-cellulite products not only care about the contours of the body – they moisturize the skin and are well absorbed. This means that after their application the skin will not be sticky or oily and you can immediately and without problems to wear clothes.
When you achieve the desired result, do not let everything take its course. Take care of problem areas, engage in prevention if not continuously, then at least every 2-4 months. Anti-cellulite products do not allow substances to accumulate in the tissues, strengthen and smooth the skin.
12. Massage with oils. Massage with a mixture of olive oil and essential oils, mixing them in a ratio of 50:1. Wonderful anti-cellulite effect have citrus oils, geranium, bergamot, cinnamon, Muscat, patchouli, almonds, peppermint and lavender. Rosemary essential oil is considered to be a potent anti-cellulite agent. Intensively rub problem areas in a circular motion counterclockwise.
Be careful with self-massage if you have visible capillary mesh or have problems with veins.