Diet for cellulite. With an anti-cellulite diet, our task is to restore the body’s water-salt balance for timely splitting of carbohydrates and bring blood circulation back to normal.
To prevent cellulite, if the “orange peel” has already become obvious and unavoidable, response measures will be required. These are physical activities that improve lymph flow and strengthen body tissues, massage and bath procedures, and, of course, a proper diet against cellulite.
The main products for an anti-cellulite diet are all rich in fiber, healthy fats and proteins. Such a balanced diet will help not only get rid of cellulite, but also cleanse the body of toxins.
HOW TO EAT PROPERLY FOR CELLULITE?
Produced by the body, slags are deposited in the subcutaneous tissue and are mainly fat deposits. As a result, bumps are formed, and the body becomes less attractive. Nutrition is one of the most important factors in the fight against orange peel.
Ingestion of dyes and food additives can contribute to slagging of the body. To avoid this, it is better to prepare food yourself from fresh vegetables and fruits. Artificial sugar substitutes also have a negative effect on the body and lead to additional insulin production, which can cause the accumulation of excess fluid in the body. Proper nutrition from cellulite is the best assistant.
Every woman who wants to become a beautiful woman should know when there is cellulite which products to exclude:
- fast food;
- fatty, fried food;
- canned food;
- carbonated drinks;
- smoked meat.
DIET AGAINST CELLULITE
A unique diet for getting rid of cellulite allows you to use such products:
- lean meat cooked;
- eggs (no more than three pieces per week);
- vegetables, fruits;
- mineral water without gas.
Among the prohibited products:
- salt, sugar;
- dairy products;
- smoked product;
- fried dish;
- sweet and flour;
PRINCIPLES OF NUTRITION IN AN ANTI-CELLULITE DIET
- it is necessary to exclude from the diet all products harmful to the kidneys and liver oil, margarine, mayonnaise, fatty fried meat and fatty dairy products, smoked products, all canned food, sugar substitutes and caffeine, sweets and pastries made from high-grade flour, pickled products, alcohol, black tea, seasonings with flavor enhancers and any carbonated beverages, including mineral water;
- eat more foods that promote the release of bile and toxins, as well as restore the water-salt balance: water, fruit drinks without sugar, honey, green tea, fresh fruits and vegetables. These foods should make up two-thirds of your diet.
- make it a rule to eat porridge from whole grains in the morning-wild rice or buckwheat. Also, drink herbal teas with rosehip, peppermint leaves and chicory – this helps to normalize the activity of the biliary system.
- as delicious snacks, you can afford dairy products with a low fat content, seeds and nuts.
- keep salt intake to a minimum. Get used to unsalted food.
- eat seasonal foods, and eat more fresh, non-temperature-treated food.
- season all salads with olive oil and lemon juice.
- drink 1.5-2 liters of water a day. Drink one glass of clean water half an hour before meals and immediately after waking up.
CELLULITE DIET-MENU FOR THREE DAYS
Day 1 of cellulite diet
Breakfast: cottage cheese (100g), green apple, a glass of green tea without sugar or orange juice.
Lunch – chicken breast (200g), fresh cabbage salad, a glass of mineral water without gas.
Afternoon – a glass of kefir.
Dinner – boiled rice without salt (100 g), orange.
Day 2 of the cellulite diet
Breakfast: fruit salad (250 g) with natural yogurt, a glass of juice
Lunch: boiled fish (200 g), tomato and cucumber salad (200 g), green tea.
Afternoon: two kiwis.
Dinner: oatmeal porridge on water, a handful of berries, an Apple.
Day 3 diet for cellulite
Breakfast: muesli with milk
Lunch: boiled beans (200 g) with green peas or broccoli (100 g), beet salad
Afternoon: a handful of pistachio nuts
Dinner: boiled shrimp (200 g) with lemon juice, 3-4 prunes or dried apricots, green tea.
Why nutritionists recommend a cellulite diet only three times because the body is starting to get used to the diet and protect its fat deposits in case dietary restrictions continue. To do this, it causes a decline in strength, apathy, and we do not need this.
To cheat cellulite, we sit on a cellulite diet for three days, and the next week we actively fight orange peel with other methods – massage, wrapping, baths, bath, masks, go to the gym, the main thing is that he constantly feels our indispensable desire to part with it. At the bottom there are announcements-see what zone your cellulite sits in, and act on the plan. A week later, we use this cellulite diet again for three days, then the effect of your complex of anti-cellulite procedures will be maximum.