I have a headache! Everyone has heard this statement for a long time, and not only from women. In our time, this symptom is quite common. And although we say one thing, that the head hurts, but in all cases, the localization of the pain is quite different.
Some have” pain ” in the temples, others in the occipital part of the head, pain coming from the depth of the skull, and so on. Various stressful situations and the rapid pace of our life invariably affect our body. And everyone will say: “Buy a pill and that’s it!”but if it were so! At first, this will save you from pain, but you need to get to the root of the problem. And here it is not necessary to treat the head! And watch and search for the localization of this problem.
Some folk healers have been observing all patients for centuries and have already made up the causes and effects of diseases. This is how they believe that our very high (too high demands) desires lead to diseases related to the head and brain. And to eliminate the pain, you should review your list of “unnecessary” desires. Suddenly, you will not need to go to the doctor for an examination of the entire body!
For quick pain relief, in the absence of medications, for emergency care, you can make a light health massage that will improve your blood supply and provide your blood with the necessary oxygen.
* At the temples on all sides, find a recess and press this point several times with your index and middle finger.
* Close your eyes and RUB your palms to keep them warm. Apply them to the eyes and make rotational movements. Repeat several times.
* Wrap your hand around the back of your neck and gently massage it. Then go up to the head and massage two points parallel to the neck (the beginning of the cervical vertebra). It is preferable to do another relaxing massage before going to bed. Take an oil with a relaxing and calming effect and RUB it into the scalp with massage movements.
Also massage your feet and calves. Drop a drop of oil on your palm and RUB it, then start the massage.
To improve the overall condition, it is recommended to stop drinking alcoholic beverages, exclude Smoking and try not to overexert yourself during the day.
Those whose work is connected with a computer or frequent sitting on a chair can feel the influence of frequent headaches. This is due to prolonged stay in the wrong position with neck strain.
• Press the point between the eyebrows for a few seconds.
* Gently knead your earlobes for a few seconds.
* Massage your head with stroking movements.
* Visually divide your forehead and find a point in the middle. So it should be massaged, while closing your eyes. Physical exercises for the neck will help to get rid of pain.
* Stand up straight and stretch your arms up. Join hands. Then slowly lower them without separating them. It turns out like a tree with a crown.
* Stand straight or sit, start rotating your head. Clockwise and counter-clockwise. Repeat 3 times in one direction and the other.
* Standing or sitting. We lower the head as much as possible, trying to get the chin to the clavicle. Turn to the maximum left, then right.
It is worth paying attention and reviewing your diet. Within a month, you can give up fatty, sweet, fried food, it all depends on your body and its condition. Replace some snacks with drinking juices (only natural ones). But no way! If you don’t feel well! Do not continue various diets or restrictions! And go to your normal mode.
Start using herbal teas. They will raise and enrich your body with the necessary microelements and contribute to its improvement. Take a bath to calm down and relax. Just fill it up, add sea salt, a drop of soothing oil (if its smell suits you) and enjoy.
Make it a rule to convince yourself that you are getting better and better every day. You have nothing to worry about and everything suits you in your life. And if not, then convince yourself of this and the universe will give you everything. You are filled with love and ready to give it to everyone on the visual level of your energies.
If you have a recurring headache for a long time, then a migraine occurs. Overwork, stress, and lack of sleep can all contribute to pain. Women are more prone to this. Often during menstrual periods. To fix all this, use these methods and extract the best for you and your body.