If you have acne on your hands, you should first visit a medical institution, since there may be several reasons for their appearance – both dermatological and internal. You can be treated effectively only when you are examined and establish the exact cause of the disease.
1. Sometimes acne is hereditary. For example, when the process of keratinization of cells is disrupted (dyskeratosis, etc.), skin areas are covered with small nodules of red or pink color. You will not be able to completely destroy them, but to soften and then remove these Horny scales, you should regularly lubricate the skin with vegetable oil or fat, and after half an hour wash with warm water with soap and a brush. It’s a good idea to RUB the skin with sand, bran or some kind of scrub. Anti-bacterial and exfoliating creams and gels will help you with skin care products.
2. A shower with tar soap helps a lot. Among folk remedies, the most common are also smearing the skin with a tea tree solution, rinsing with a pink solution of potassium permanganate, and drying with baby powder.
3. The reason for the appearance of acne may be a lack of vitamins B and A, C, E. in this case, use either a ready-made complex of vitamins or enter products with a high content in your diet. Lubricate the affected areas of the skin at night with a cream that contains vitamins A and E.
4. Acne can be the result of infection, skin damage by pathogenic bacteria and parasitic fungi. What means should be used in this case, you will be advised by a dermatologist – it can be ointments containing either antibiotics or antifungal substances. In addition to using these therapeutic ointments, try to be outdoors more often and do not forget about good cosmetic care. Be sure to use scrubs and moisturizing nutrients that saturate the skin with fatty acids and help restore its healthy appearance.
5. Inflammation of the skin and the appearance of acne is promoted by wearing synthetic clothing that does not pass air and does not absorb sweat – this is an ideal environment for the development of bacteria. In addition, synthetics can cause allergic reactions on the skin. Get rid of these clothes and maybe get away with acne.
6. A rash on the hands in the form of small reddish pimples can be formed under the influence of solar activity. To soothe the skin and speed up its recovery, try smearing pimples with baby cream with a series of or take a steam bath with this herb.
7. On the shoulders and hands, pimples may appear as a result of food allergies. If it turns out that this is the case, change your diet, take some anti-Allergy medication and calm your skin with baby cream.